Vacancy: Customer Serivce Manager
Vacancy: PR SMM manager
Customer Support Specialist
Intui.travel transfer - the international platform for online travel transfers booking, has an opening for an Customer Support Specialist with experience of working in B2C.
Field of activity: Travel, E-commerce. This job involves communication with clients from Europe, USA, Russia, and Asia.
Location does not matter. Work by remote way. (ex.: online from home)
Intui.travel offers travel transfers in 152 countries. We have clients and targeted audience from all over the world.
Passenger transfer is used in business and tourist trips from place of arrival (airport, port) to the accommodation (hotel, villa).
Goals and objectives:
The main goals of the Customer Support Specialist:
• client's support (replies to customers` questions, consultations, assistance and support providing to the website users (efficiency/ timeliness, quality/relevance).
• dealing with the website content.
Education: secondary or higher
It is important to have:
1. Job experience in the Web, Internet (at least a year).
2. High level of English - written and spoken.
3. Responsibility, ability to take decisions.
4. Efficiency, stress tolerance;
5. Good communication skills with clients by phone, knowledge of the basics of business correspondence both English & Russian.
6. Active position to work for result. Purposefulness. Ability to set goals, plan and self-control.
It will be a plus:
1. Job experience in call-center;
2. Experience of working in B2C;
3. Knowledge of the basics of HTML;
4. Job experience in CMS;
5. The third foreign language (French/German/Spanish) is welcome
The schedule is basically 5 / 2, from 10:00 or 11:00 to 19:00 or 20:00 MSK full-time, working days can vary with a flexible approach "under the client" for sales tasks.
Place of work: remotely. City of living is not important. There must be a sustainable Internet at your workplace.
Content Manager, Head of the Customer Service department.
In addition to payment for your work you receive:
Dynamic team; Web - technologies, skills of business communication and correspondence; Opportunities to receive different trainings and visit foreign countries, participating in international exhibitions.
1) copywriting for posts, mass mailouts and releases
Planning of PR-assistance for the company activity (with little or no budget)
Choosing and evaluating of channels, realization of campaigns
Writing of feature articles, of news and their placement for campaigns realization.
SMM: managing of company accounts in social media;
Managing of the company reputation in the network, monitoring of competitors` activity
Working with customers` feedbacks, studying of opinions, of reviews;
Placement of the information about the company on feature areas;
Cooperation with mass media;
Mass mailout (the company has a database)
Evaluating of effectiveness of campaigns, channels, resources
- Preparation of promotional materials for taking part in exhibitions
Work experience in above-mentioned areas: minimum 3 years,
English: written and spoken - proficient level
Work conditions: part-time,
- Job experience in direct B2B sales (at least a year)
- Job experience in e-travel industry
- The main language is: Business English - written and spoken.
- Active position to work for result. Purposefulness. Ability to set goals, plan and self-control.
- Skills of business communication with business clients (b2b) by the phone, knowledge of the basics of business correspondence both English & Russian.
- Good experience in the Web, Internet (skilled user)
- Knowledge of the sales stages
- Experience of direct selling tools / methods
- Experience of working methods with objections
- Presence of successfully closed corporate transactions in personal cases