Intui.travel - the results of the exhibition ITB Berlin 2016
Intui.travel held a presentation of their services in the largest international tourist exhibition ITB 2016, which was held in Berlin from 9 to 13 March in a large fairgrounds of Messe Berlin.
ITB Berlin 2016 is:
- 5 Continents
- 187 Countries
- 1000 Qualified Top Buyers
- > 10,000 Exhibitors
- > 26,000 Convention Visitors
- > 50,000 Private Visitors
- > 120,000 Trade Visitors
- 160,000 Square meters
- 7 Bn. Euro Turnover
Note that in this case, 2016, passed jubilee 50 th exhibition «ITB Berlin».
The exposition presented three main areas of the company:
- The site for end users, which allows to search and book transfers all over the world: in 122 countries, more than 4200 airports in 17,000 cities. Before any of the hotel, address or GPS-coordinates.
- GDS-platform for suppliers to sell their transfers worldwide through channels Intui.travel
- Affiliate program for affiliates, offering access to Intui resources and allows to establish his own business on the transfer market.
At the ITB 2016 has passed E-travel conference where Intui.travel Head made a presentation on "Using Big Data To Create Relevant Offers And Attract Customers".
It was signed more than 40 contracts with major transport companies, some of which has are global names. Connect this companies to the Intui.travel GDS-platform is an important strategic direction of the company's development, which contributes to a significant increase in the coverage area, as well as increase the quality of service provided.
In addition, more than a hundred Online Travel Agencies, most of which are international format, expressed a desire to join our network of affiliates and sell transfers, presented at Intui.travel
Summarizing, we can say with confidence that the exhibition ITB Berlin 2016 has laid a strong foundation for the company's development in 2016, during which we will increasingly improve our system, and to please you with new great offers from transportation companies and increase the routes available for booking.