Intui has connected a new payment system - Amazon pay.
Finally! Intui has launched a new payment system - Amazon pay.
We are constantly improving our service for you so that it is comfortable, understandable and meets the needs of modern people.
Thanks to Amazon Pay, the shopping experience is familiar and trustworthy - more than 310 million active customers around the world already use it for payment.
Now you can use your Amazon pay account to pay for Intui transfers.
Amazon processes a wide range of credit and debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, EuroCard, Discover, American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, NYCE, STAR, and China Union Pay.
You can link not only cards to this account, but also a Bank account and use it to pay for services online.
Once you create an account on Amazon pay or Amazon business and link your details, you can pay for Intui transfers directly on The site in one click.
How do I pay for an Intui transfer using Amazon pay?
1. After entering all the details for the trip on the checkout page, select the Amazon Pay payment gateway at the bottom of the page and click " Save and next”
2. The system will tell you the amount to pay and offer to switch to Amazon Pay. To do this, click on the yellow field as in the screenshot below.
3. After that, you will find yourself on the login form for your Amazon Pay account. Log in using your details: email and password and one-time password sent to you from Amazon
4. Confirm your intention to pay for Intui transfer service from your Amazon Pay account by clicking the " OK " button”
5. Select from the details linked to your Amazon Pay that you want to pay for the transfer, then click " Pay Now”
6. After successful payment, you will see a window as in the picture below. To view your order, go back to your Intui partner account using the "View my order" button.
7. Check your email for a transfer voucher and a message from the Amazon Pay payment system about a successful transaction.
If you have any suggestions for improving the Intui service, we are always happy to hear about Them!
Send your ideas to email@example.com